Sunday 11 May 2008

Denise Van Outen scarred by sunbed

Denise Van Outen scarred by sunbed



Boob tube sponsor Denise Van Outen has admitted that her face has been left scarred from using sunbeds.
The 33-year-old star, wHO acts as a approximate on the BBC prove 'I'd Do Anything', said that she began using sunbeds when she was stripling and became addicted to them.
Van Outen said: "I used a sunbed when I was 18 because I didn't know the risks, only I'm paying for it now."
She said that facial nerve scarring now means that she is forced to wear heavy comprise to conceal her skin problems.
"It's my big repent - I get pigmentation problems on my face. Girls are distillery using sunbeds, risking genus Cancer for a tan."
"Tans melt and it's not worth the hazard. Today my tan's from a bottleful and safe," she said.